Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A bit slow and not too savvy....

A fellow designer from Linkedin recommended I create a business page on Facebook. I had a fan page, but evidently since I am in business, this is the thing to do. Duh! Hey, I admit it; I am not very savvy when it comes to blogs and what what. But, I am learning. I would like you to check it out. Here is the long awaited link (DRUM ROLL): www.Facebook.com/AsharGemsWearableArt Now that you have this VERY valuable information, you can check out my website on Etsy.com, and read my FB page which includes the following: Ridiculous posts and the latest social and political commentaries, see pics of psychotic animals, etc. No nasty comments to my mom or you will be drawn and quartered! That's about it. By the way, check out my sister's shop on Etsy. Share and share alike I always say: www.Etsy.com/BluJeanBeads Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment