Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HOWDY THERE

IS IT COLD ENOUGH FOR YOU? Almost froze solid going to check the chickens and empty the trash. One egg and three chickens....somebody's not on the job. SO, WHERE IS THE SNOW? In the distance I hear an ambulance and Joshua Redmond is playing on the stereo in my super fine studio (if you only knew). I have finally gotten off my duff and made scads of new things; why is it so hard to take photographs? I must be half blind because my pics are horrible. Hours and hours are spent making the perfect picture. Most of the time iyt is a fail! Oh, and I am knitting a pair of socks.. nearly finished. I started last Saturday and I am about halfway finished with sock #2. I am giving them to my sister Theresa, and I will make a pair for myself later on. They look very nice. Check out my FB "Ashar Gems, Wearable Art Collection. I have a couple of new items. I am finally back on the block (of ice, since it is January). Since you have nothing to do with your time, march on over to Etsy and check out my site. Buy something....I need the cash....and don't complain about the shipping; postage just went up AGAIN. I have no shows on the horizon, but have high hopes this year. Drop me a line. I won't even flinch at how my blog bores the dickens out of you...that's a given. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment